Wednesday, March 29, 2006

VibraPen - Reciprocal link exchanging










Todays-Woman.net has a page rank of 6. I constantly get reciprocal link requests. Last week, I received a link exchange request from a webmaster, who claimed that I would benefit from a link exchange with an adult novelty shop. She said that our sites were related. They are? How is adult novelty and writing related? Maybe she thought that some of our female writers would benefit from the “VibraPen- personal vibrator pen.” - Rose DesRochers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to run a site that contained a chace of DMOZ. Dang if the wackiest automated scripts didn't ask to swap links...

there was a GIANT notice saying this directory was cached DMOZ so you can guess what I did with that spam.

Rose DesRochers said...

Peri, omg lmao and thanks for letting your readership know that I wasn't endorsing this pen.

Lord, do I need guess?

Deb, LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I guess perhaps she doesn't know the difference between vibrating pens and writing pens..lol

Steve