Monday, March 06, 2006

"Give Credit" Remember the Author

I wish webmasters would display a bit of common decency. It seems to be a common behavior for them to remove our author's byline. So far, I've been able to solve this problem by writing the webmaster and requesting that they add my byline or remove my article. Today, I found my article on telonica.com, again with the byline removed. When you work on an article and make it available for reprint and they remove your byline, well that is just a lack of morals if you ask me. Webmasters, if you are using our reprint articles, please do not remove the byline. Give credit where credit is due.

Rose DesRochers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I couldn't agree more it's definetely immoral but also disrespectful, because it takes a lot to write articles and to not get credit for your work is just plain wrong.

Sorry that this happened to you my friend your articles are amazing, and you definetely deserve the credit for your work because you put a lot into your work ((HUGS))

Steve

June Perkins said...

That's a shocker Rose.