Monday, March 06, 2006

Chick Magnet - What Every Woman Wants




There are some really strange people out there. Today, everyone is writing a book. I came across an author who wrote a book entitled “Model Magnet.” I'm thinking,” this guy can’t be serious?” This guy is serious. He's claiming to know what women want.

Here's what you'll find inside the book:


  • Exactly what characters women look for in men and who we will sleep with and who we won’t.
  • How to get beautiful women to notice you and approach you when they rarely (if ever) did before despite your own quirks.
  • How and why you have been inconsistent in the past (you will see for yourself) and how to be consistent and score a higher quality (and quantity) of women.

But Wait, there's more. I can just imagine your excitement. His about page is almost as funny as the book. He says, “I have been with women from about two dozen countries or nationalities as well as many American women in varying relationships. I am a pretty good looking guy who has strong direction and purpose. HotorNot scores range from 7.7 to 9.9.”


Voting for yourself doesn’t count. Just a little more self esteem and he’ll be ok. Mix in a lot of self-esteem with a huge ego and you know what you get? You get a self- centered, egotistical male who thinks that he is better than Casanova. Now, he has gone and written a book that will teach men how to become self-centered, egotistical jerks.

I’m reading this and I’m laughing hysterically at the wanna be Will Smith. The sad fact is that many men today will download the book. Oh look, there’s more. He even has videos.

Anyone who takes this guy seriously needs to get out more. Men, you don't need a special formula, and you don't need to read no book. Just be yourself, and you'll be fine. When the time is right, you’ll find that right person for you.

Rose DesRochers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The unfortunate part is that there are enough women who also buy into this viewpoint. Sad, isn't it?

You're right in saying that men just need to be themselves and the right person will come along.

Lady An

Rose DesRochers said...

If women or men want to buy into that,let 'em. Superficial relationships are not for me.

Stephen A. Bess said...

Rose, that's good advice. Besides, any man who thinks that he understands women is delusional. :)
Personally, when it comes to my wife I just roll with the swings.

Rose DesRochers said...

Stephen, so you learned to say "yes dear" then? LOL

Anonymous said...

Well I couldn't agree more I mean as a guy I definetely don't take this person seriously.

I mean I know there's no special book to read or videos to watch to get women to be drawn to you.

I mean you have to be yourself and you will find that special someone:)

Steve