Monday, March 20, 2006

Brain Test: Find the Man in the Coffee Beans

You’ve seen this image before, no doubt. It’s been circulating around the internet for a while now.

Can you find the man?














Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!! And, yes, the man is really there!!!

According to truthorfiction.com, they’ve not found the origin of the picture or any documentation that it is a reliable test for "brain development."

I checked snopes.com, but couldn't find anything about this. Maybe, I missed it. If you find anything at about this , do let me know.

Nonetheless, I still found this interesting. It took me a little over three seconds to find the man.


Thank you Penny for the forward.

Rose DesRochers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I have a normally developed brain I found it but not in 3 seconds:)

Steve

Dear AL said...

Where the hell is he!

Damn! I guess I'm a dumbass!

Dear AL said...

Oh, there he goes, in the lower left corner, and I discovered that in less than a minute!

I'm saved!

cristina said...

excellent exercise! over 3 seconds here as well - but under a minute ;) phew....

Stephen A. Bess said...

I think that it took me all of 5 seconds. My concern is whether I would've found it if it were a bigger picture.

Anonymous said...

oh, no, years of overdeveloping my left brain have taken their toll...