Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Header Graphics for Your Blog



















I’ve been busy building some free headers for my husband’s website invision-graphics.com. I also designed two custom headers for my chilren to use in their blogs and Shawn is giving Todays-woman.net a make over. So I’ve been busy designing new graphics and banners for the site . I also have a customer banner to design for an ad client but she’s not too sure what she looking for. You can see the rest of my work in my portfolio on invision-graphics.com. I do custom designs, so if you are looking for something in particular, please feel free to email me.

Rose DesRochers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these header graphics the ones you made for your children are great my friend:)

And 2 of my favorites were the lion and the eagle one I loved them all though:)

Steve