Friday, December 16, 2005

Random Acts of kindness

As an incentive motivator at my son’s school, when students get perfect on their weekly spelling test, they receive points. The points can later be used as cash.

Yesterday my son came home from school and handed me this little guy.



I just started crying and gave him a big hug.


There is no limit to how we touch people’s lives. My son touched mine with the surprise of my new bear. Now each time that I look at him sitting on my computer tower, I’ll think of my son’s random generosity. My son sets a fine example for everyone to follow, as he puts others before himself.

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"

Today I will commit a random act of kindness, will you?




Rose DesRochers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful, your son showed how wonderful of a person he is.

You and Shawn raised your kids to be wonderful just like you and this is definetely a wonderful act of kindness.

Your son set a wonderful example for all of us to live by, and I agree no act of kindness is too small ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

OH, Rose, What a sweet thing for your son to do. You must be very proud of him. And what a beautiful teddy you can always cherish. Sounds like you have done a pretty good job of raising him. Merry Christmas my friend. Becky

As If said...

Aww..the teddy bear is so adorable, Rose. Your son sounds like such a thoughtful young man. These kind of surprises are ones that a mom never forgets. Merry Christmas - Faye