Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Pageant

Tonight, the church had their Christmas pageant performance of Candy Cane Lane. I've never enjoyed a Christmas program as much as this one. My proudest moment came towards the end of the pageant, when my son had his moment to shine. My son was playing the role of a train conductor named Casey. He sang the song, “You Gotta Grow.” I thought the children all did a great job and all in all, “The Christmas pageant” was an enjoyable evening. He has two more performances on Sunday. It is so hard to believe that another year is almost over. I will probably post some pictures of the tree tomorrow.

Rose DesRochers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I wish I could have seen the pageant,I can imagine how wonderful it was.

And I am sure all the kids were wonderful in the pageant, and I know your son was great too:)

He has a lot of talent as does your daughter and you and Shawn too:)