Monday, December 12, 2005

Busy as Bees

I'm going to be very busy, the next week or two. Shawn and I are going to take a few days off. I want to take the kids skating and tobogganing. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday.





We really need to get those outdoor lights up. We were going to do it today but Shawn’s Aunt and Uncle stopped in for coffee. So I'll have to add that to our to-do list. Everyone knows the stress from last-minute shopping, and every year I say, “I’m going to finish my shopping early this year” and every year I wait until the last minute. So Tuesday it is off to the stores. I’m dreading it but I only have half of the children’s list left to pick up.

Well I better get my Today’s Woman newsletter out. High Ho High Ho. Yup, it's back to work I go!!!


Rose DesRochers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your tree is beautiful my friend, and yeah Christmas is coming soon I still need to get more presents too.

And yes you and Shawn deserve a few days off because you do so much on both sites plus you help me and that counts as work too:)

I can't skate never tried tobogganing but skating yeah been there and um almost broke that..lol

So I hope your kids have fun I know they will though:)

Steve