Thursday, December 01, 2005

Never Can Say Goodbye

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Mother's death. I watched the battle that my Mother went through, trying to live one day to the next. In the end it left her wishing for death, but she held on for me. They say that time is the healer. I have come to terms with the reality of her death. I think I'm able to accept the changes. But, I'm not able to say, goodbye Mom. My Mother's death has affected me a great deal. I know that few people can understand my grief. On the 4th year of her anniversary, I can honestly say that I'm able to cope. But I don't think my pain of loosing her or the grief will ever fade.

Rose DesRochers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well my friend I know you miss her a lot, and I know she loves you and is watching over you.

I know that it's very hard on you too, and I want you to know that I am here if you ever need a friend.

Your mother is watching you from Heaven, and smiling down on you with all the love in her heart ((HUGS))