Friday, April 14, 2006

Rose DesRochers is Moving to WordPress


Rose DesRochers- Ramblings of a Mad Writer is moving to WordPress. In the past couple of weeks, I’ve been contemplating moving to my own domain todays-woman.net. I think it's now time to start the migration to WordPress. Expect a change to my blog as soon as things slow down in my life. Please update your blogroll, so that it links to Rose DesRochers- http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net , instead of Rose DesRochers- Ramblings of a Mad Writer. Also, please don't forget to update your bookmarks and I'll see you at my new blog. - Rose DesRochers

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hi Rose. I was looking at WordPress too. I kind of like it because you can categorize your posts and it has a few other features I like too, but it seems difficult (if not impossible) to modify your template. Anyway, I hope you had a nice Easter

The Prophecy said...

LOL! Love the pix! :-D