Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rose DesRochers Busy as Bees







I apologize for the lack of posts in the last couple of days. I've been busy with Today's Woman Writing Community and home life. My husband's much needed surgery has been scheduled, so we've been getting things done around the house before he goes in. I have a busy week ahead. Wednesday afternoon, I go for a chest x-ray and that evening, my husband, daughter and I are going to see my son perform in his school's musical perfoamce of Honk, the hilarious new musical based on Hans Christian Anderson's classic story 'The Ugly Duckling' . Thursday morning both my husband and I have to have blood work done. So, I apologize in advance, if my posts are far and few between.

I will get around to visiting everyone’s blog, when I have a moment.

Rose DesRochers

3 comments:

Dionna said...

I hope you are okay, Rose!

Rose DesRochers said...

Thank you for your concern Dionna. I'm sure that the x-ray will be fine.

Anonymous said...

Well I hope that the X-ray goes well I am here to help you to my friend in anything you need.

And I'm sure your son will do a great job in the play too and hope the blood work for both you and Shawn goes well too.

I want things to be well with you and your family because you're wonderful people and I'm blessed to know you ((HUGS))

Steve