Monday, January 02, 2006

Well, I'm Back.

A much needed vacation has prevented me from spending time on the Todays-Woman website. Therefore, I dedicated today to reading and commenting on my fellow member’s poetry. My first day back to work after vacation has been an enjoyable one. I have read and commented on 64 poems and been motivated to write two of my own. I have missed reading all the talent within the site and I can now say that I’m back to work.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to short stories and articles. I motivated, so look out for some serious reviewing.

Rose DesRochers

2 comments:

As If said...

Welcome back, Rose. We missed you bunches! And remember...Rome wasn't built in a day. Easing yourself back into work will stretch the memories of your vacation a little bit further. ;)- Faye

Rose DesRochers said...

I think I may have over did it? LOL It is good to be back. I missed you.