Sunday, July 31, 2005

Oh, what a tangled blog we weave

I've been self-publishing on the web for almost 10 years now, first with a little site back on talkcity, then on various free sites like yahoo, tripod, angelfire etc and finally my own website todays-woman.net for the last 3 years. As I look back on what began as a hobby, it is now become one of the most rewarding, yet sometimes challenging things that I have ever done. I've met so many nice people through my website and I have formed some lasting friendships. Then there are those not so nice people that you meet. But I believe that you must take the good with the bad. So now I have found something new, blogging. Will this be a past time for me or something I do every day? Well I guess we will see.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Well yes thanks to Todays-Woman I got to meet you my friend and got a friend forever.

You have been a wonderful friend to me and I'm blessed to know you Rose.

Some people we've come across haven't been nice but for all those that haven't been there's been people like you Rose that make it all worth it.

You are a great person and I'm proud to know you and to be on your site:)